All of our products are tobacco use, only.
You must be 18 or older to purchase from our website.
Anyone accessing the site for any reason must comply with and/or agree to the following :
1. JM Plastics LLC. reserves the absolute right to refuse customers. All orders are subject to acceptance. The management reserves the right to withhold and/or cancel any order at any time, without notice or reason.
2. JM Plastics LLC. SERVES RETAIL STORE OWNERS, ONLY. Please be informed that we are going to request your STATE SALES TAX CERTIFICATE upon your first order in order to comply with the law. We will verify all information manually. Your order will be cancelled if you fail to provide us with a valid sales tax permit and your account will be deleted. All products we carry are tobacco accessories.
3. Attention New Customers - Payment on your first order, only
a. COD - We will charge a partial payment of $100 paid by credit card(or debit card) before we start working on your order. $100 partial payment will go towards your final purchase price and the remaining balance can be paid by COD method or credit card. This applies to your first order, only - Starting on your second order, the entire amount can be sent out as COD.
b. Credit Card - If you're paying by credit card, $100 will be charged on the day we authorize your order. The remaining balance will be charged on the day we ship your order. Please be informed that this is for your first order, only. For orders larger than $1,000, we will charge 50% on the day we authorize your order.
4. All orders exceeding $2,000 : We will charge 50% before we start the work.
5. Our credit card system does not accept pre-paid credit card.
6. Minimum order is $200.00 per order. All orders below this amount will be automatically cancelled.
7. All orders will be turned around within business days.
7. All refused COD orders : Once a COD order is returned, your account will be suspended. Please contact us for how to resolve an issue.
8. For damages, please refer to "Damaged Item Policy" tab.
9. It is customer’s obligation to check local and state laws before ordering. You must be fully aware of the laws in your community and solely responsible for any actions.
10. JM Plastics LLC. and all parties involved with this website in NO WAY accept responsibility for the use of products advertised on this website.
11. Prices are per piece unless noted otherwise.
12. All prices are subject to change without notice and we are not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors.
13. If a credit card order is declined for non-payment, your account will be on suspension. Once your account is under suspension due to non-payment, your subsequent order will be automatically cancelled. To reinstate your order, we will charge a previous handling and processing fee of $25.00.
14. In any event the liability of JM Plastics LLC. resulting from the delivery of defective products will be limited to direct damages up to the price stipulated for the product in question. Liability for indirect damages is excluded unless the damages are due to JM Plastics LLC. willfull intent or gross negligence. JM Plastics LLC. will not be liable in the event that the defect has been fully or partially caused by any improper and careless handling of the purchaser.
15. We do not ship to PO Boxes. We do not ship to residential address. You must provide your commercial address that as shown on your sales tax permit.
JM Plastics LLC